Robert Half PC Technician in Phoenix, Arizona
Robert Half is seeking PC/Computer Technician candidates for our Phoenix-based clients! A successful IT Technician must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
Other essential functions of this position include:
· Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
· Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
· Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
· Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
· Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
· Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
· Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
· Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
· Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
· Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
Some of the position's requirements include:
· Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
· Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication ability
· Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
· In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
· Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
· Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
· Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.