Robert Half International Recruiter in Phoenix, Arizona
• Manage high volume, full life cycle recruitment across multiple service lines and disciplines
• Generate a diverse candidate population using various methods including job boards, membership organizations, and personal networking
• Partner with the business to create efficient and effective recruitment strategies for sourcing, pipelining and urgent requisitions
• Conduct phone interviews with applicants to ensure candidates meet minimum qualifications and are an organizational fit for C& W
• Stay up-to-date on new sourcing tools, best practices, and how the team can best utilize these recruiting and networking tools
• Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position, reinforcing the values and culture of Cushman & Wakefield
• Be a C& W ambassador to attract top talent to the Company
• Proactively build an ongoing pipeline of qualified candidates for critical and repeat positions to ensure future talent needs are met
• Develop candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, referrals, and advertising
• Source for multiple searches and supporting several hiring managers simultaneously
• Assist with managing and growing our employment brand and recruiting presence across social media channels
• Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4-7+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
• At least 1 year of prior recruiting experience from a 3rd party agency environment highly preferred
• Ideal candidate will have experience with both candidate recruitment and client service/account management sides of the recruiting desk
• Strong candidate sourcing and pipelining experience
• Technology savvy including social media and process mapping and strong MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Experience with Workday recruitment management tools and/or ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) is a plus
• Exceptional time management, organizational, and communication skills required
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information is essential
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.