Robert Half Security Engineer in Phoenix, Arizona
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Security Engineer to mitigate/remediate risk, manage complex projects, and build cross-functional excellence to safeguard our client’s technology and data ecosystem.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
· Execution and implementation of the organization's information security strategy/program's daily operations, goals and objectives by developing and monitoring security standards and best practices for the organization.
· Define, build and track risk ratings, models, and hierarchies to identify the impact, severity, likelihood, and overall risk assessments of identified threats and/or vulnerabilities.
· Provide operational governance for technology and business leadership to help ensure a continued alignment between the information security and privacy program, business architecture, technology architecture and the associated product, project, and program portfolios.
· Advise business stakeholders, partners and IT leadership in the identification, analysis and/or implementations of technologies, scope, requirements, benefits and risks of proposed initiatives/solutions as it relates specifically to information security and privacy goals/objectives.
· 5-7 years of relevant experience is required.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Information Security or equivalent is required.
· Cyber Security Certifications (e.g. CISSP, GIAC certifications, etc.) are preferred.
· Direct and recent working experience with the following compliance programs: ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, SSAE18 SOC1 Type 2/SOC2 Type 2 is required.
· Experience with common security tools such as EDR (CrowdStrike, Carbon Black), SIEM, CASB, DLP, Qualys & Service Now.
· Demonstrated experience with NIST CSF, CoBit and/or COSO frameworks is preferred.
· Experience with Oracle, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.