Robert Half International Leasing Assistant in Pinole, California
OfficeTeam is currently seeking a qualified Leasing Assistant. Under the direction of the Assistant Community Manager, the Leasing Specialist supports and assists with all aspects of the community operations. This is a temporary to hire position. Car is required to travel from one property to the other.
• The Leasing Specialist supports and participates in fulfilling the customer service and leasing responsibilities Uphold leasing and marketing standards including telephone marketing, greeting prospective residents, gathering prospect information, setting appointments, showing ready and model apartments, generating quotes, closing and securing deposits, and assisting the prospective residents with rental application completion and credit verification
• Ensure all tax credit requirements are followed
• Assist in preparing all paperwork specific to new and renewal lease agreements
• Insert lease renewal rates as approved by Community Manager and assists in delivery of renewal letters to secure lease renewals.
• Review resident files and accounting records to determine unpaid and/or late fees owed, communicate with residents regarding outstanding balances, implement procedures for collecting on delinquencies, and enforce the lease to maximize
• Assist the Community Manager in organizing community resident activities, preparing newsletters and maintaining resident loyalty and retention
• Provide customer service and sales tours to prospective residents and current residents.
• Independently establish priorities, manage time effectively, and fulfill assigned objectives
• Respond to and resolve unexpected problems and handle priority changes in a fast-moving environment
• Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word
• Good verbal and written communication skills, strong organization skills, and ability to work well with onsite staff, customers, supervisors, and corporate office associates
• Must be able to effectively communicate, comprehend, speak and Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Ability to comprehend legal documents and carry out related rent collections
• Intermediate level math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide, decimals, fractions, and calculate percentages) necessary to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal documents
• Demonstrated understanding of property operations with emphasis on lease terms and contract enforcement, including collections and marketing.
• Implement marketing strategies and resident retention programs.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $21.00 - $25.00 / Hourly
Location: Pinole, CA
Date Posted: February 18, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00340-9502858633
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative