Robert Half Accounts Payable Manager in PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Management Resources is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to assist one of our clients in the Pittsburgh Region. You will be an integral member of a fast growing company in our area and report directly to the Controller of the company.
Key Responsibilities include-
· Reviewing and entering vendor invoices into the Accounts Payable system for payment.
· Preparing and processing the weekly check runs
· Initiating wire transactions and ACH payments
· Coordinating the distribution of vendor invoices to the proper departments for review and approval
· Management of the vendor master data files within the system
· 1099 reporting responsibilities
· Manage the Expense reporting system and corporate credit card processing
Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
10 years of accounts payable experience
Experience with Great Plains and Concur
Strong oral and written communication skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.