Robert Half International Director of Analytics in PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Director of Analytics for a company in the Pittsburgh area.
JOB SUMMARY: The Director of Analytics leads the data analytics department and oversees the activities of the junior departments and personnel. In this role, the Director of Analytics ensures that the business in its various departments understands its own health, finds growth levers, and identifies opportunities for optimization. The Director of Analytics leads the business through all efforts that drive business performance and potential by using the existent and new data sources and techniques.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation:
• Leads the data analytics department in the development of a departmental culture, policies, and strategy.
• Solves challenging analytical problems for the business.
• Defines the business questions that need be answered and defines appropriate analytics models.
• Identifies and readies relevant data sources for analysis.
• Takes initiative in developing a training programs meant for improving the departmental heads’ understanding of the use of data, which improves decision-making across the business.
• Plays a mentorship role to key data analytics and warehousing personnel, constantly honing their professional skills, and preparing them for the occupation of his position in future.
• Adhere to and be compliant with FDCPA, FCRA, FACTA, HIPAA, EFTA, TCPA, as well as all other federal, state and local laws, and company policies and procedures
• Abide by all policies as outlined within CBC Companies’ Employee Handbook
• Other duties as assigned
• 7-10 years of experience in data analytics role
• Data Science, Data Analytics, Computer Science or equivalent degree or certification
• Familiarity with modern analytics: standard ETL & database structures, big data, BI & analytics, content management and data management
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong decision making and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences, particularly at the executive level
• Extensive leadership team development experience
• Flexibility as changes arise and priorities shift
• Confident in making decisions
• Goal-oriented and self-motivated
ETL - Extract Transform Load, Big Data, Business Intelligence (BI)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 / Yearly
Location: PITTSBURGH, PA
Date Posted: November 13, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03340-0011620406
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT