Robert Half International Loan Processor 1 in PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania
Loan Processor: Responsible for reviewing new loan application requests to ensure that all required forms and/or documentation have been provided by the borrower.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Works in a team environment gathering outstanding conditions and upon receipt performs analysis and prepares files for closing documents.
· Provides support to the Lending Officer underwriting and documentation and closing departments.
· Assists supervisor and underwriting area in pipeline planning.
Dress code: Business Casual
· Days: Monday – Friday
· Hours: 9 AM – 6 PM
· Hours per week: 40
· Flexible hours: No
· OT: Potential for up to 40 hours per week
· Weekends: Occasional Saturday
· Travel: No
· * Location: Onsite *
· Possibility for both extension or conversion
· This position is contract with the right to hire if a need becomes available.
· Manager will only look at candidates that are open to converting to a full-time employee.
· Employer will not sponsor work visas if the decision is made to hire the contingent worker.
Day to day responsibilities:
· Majority of the day is spent on the phone receiving in bound calls and making out bound calls.
· Will receive calls from people who need a loan.
· Will make calls to request additional information such as W2's pay stubs etc.
Main Interactions will be with:
· Branch representatives
· Booking department
· Underwriting department
How will performance be measured:
· Number of calls per hour
· Amount of time spent on the phone as well as accuracy in conversation.
o Each call should last 7-10 minutes.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Entry level to 2 years related experience required
Top must-have skills / Candidate Requirements:
· Effective communication skills
· Computer skills MS Office
· Background in lending/finance
Skills and Competencies:
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of Bank personnel and outside agencies in both verbal\written form.
· Computer literate with experience using Word and industry-standard software.
· Ability to work under deadlines. Good organization and planning skills.
· Ability to pay close attention to detail.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.