Robert Half Network Manager in PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania
Description • Design, install, manage, and support physical and virtual server environments across multiple
physical and logical locations
• Design, install, manage, and support networking infrastructure projects across multiple physical
and logical locations, and maintain internet connectivity
• Ensure that all systems and networks are appropriately supported, maintained and support the
technology roadmap inclusive of maintenance and refresh cycles
• Configure and support hardware including endpoints and peripherals and configure and
administer active directory and domain environments
• Manage assigned helpdesk ticket queues with adherence to established Service Level
Agreements, serve as Tier 3 remote and onsite technical resources for all escalated technical
service issues, and coordinate with Tier 4 vendors as required
• Perform technical assessments of current and prospective customers to evaluate their needs
and develop technology-enabled solutions inclusive of products, equipment, and services
• Contribute to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-term customer
service needs that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and
• Determine improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, and service in
the customer environment and proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials
• Prepare sales engineering reports by collecting, Analyzing and summarizing technical
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed Requirements KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS: • Demonstrated technical experience on desktop, network, server and peripheral device installation, management, and maintenance • Proven leadership and technical experience in enterprise-level deployments; experience managing devices with an MDM (SCCM, Intune, Google Workspace Admin) • Experience in managing Microsoft Active Directory & Group Policy; experience with Azure preferred • A minimum of three years of LAN and WLAN experience including design, installation, and maintenance of enterprise networks strongly preferred • A minimum of three years of experience with the design, installation, maintenance and support of physical and virtualized servers and backup appliances in enterprise-level datacenter environments strongly preferred • Excellent project management skills • Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal) • Eager to learn and take direction in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment EDUCATION/TECHNICAL CERTIFICATIONS • Bachelors or Associates degree in technology related field or equivalent detail oriented experience • Industry certifications (CompTIA Network+/ CompTIA Server+/MCITP/MCSE/ITIL) preferred
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.