Robert Half Staff Accountant in PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania
If you're looking to build your career in accounting, there's currently a Staff Accountant position through Robert Half that you may want to check out. Based in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania region, this non profit organization offers an engaging and multifaceted long-term contract / temporary opportunity where effort is rewarded. As Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for preparing monthly and year-end closings, journal entries, fixed asset maintenance, bank reconciliation, and general ledger reconciliation. This position is full time onsite and parking is FREE!
· Record all Accounts Receivable transactions in the General Ledger system, including preparing invoices and tracking payments.
· Record all Accounts Payable transactions in the General Ledger system, including obtaining proper authorization of signatures.
· Assist in reconciling General ledger accounts, with emphasis on the parking accounts.
· Help to maintain the SEA general accounting policies by posting journal entries and preparing detailed account analysis on spreadsheets as necessary.
· Summarize monthly bond activities from various trustee statements and account for these transactions within the general ledger.
· Assist with year-end audit analysis and reconciliation of General Ledger accounts, as well as the detail associated with each.
If you are interested in being considered for this Staff Accountant position, please 1) Apply online AND 2) follow up with a phone call to 888-396-0099! Please ask for Carrie, Aimee or Chasity!
BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
Ability to meet deadlines
Proficient in ERP systems
Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills required
Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
Recent and relevant accounting experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.