Robert Half HR Coordinator in PLAIN CITY, Ohio
Robert Half is currently seeking an Administrative Coordinator, looking to grow their career! This individual will be a results-oriented professional who is passionate about growing their career with a reputable company. As the Administrative Coordinator, you will perform various administrative and office support duties. If you have a passion for supporting a team and company through administrative tasks, then this may be a perfect opportunity for you.
Specific duties include:
• Fielding incoming telephone calls
• Provide administrative support to new hires during the onboarding process, including ordering and coordinating computer equipment, assisting with I-9 processing, coordinating orientation modules review, and directing new hires to the appropriate contact.
• Receiving and directing visitors
• Preparing and proofreading Word documents & emails
• Assisting with various filing and faxing duties
• Supporting diverse projects for other employees as needed, assisting with creating and managing forms, and helping with client facing work with paperwork
Forms, client facing work with paperwork
For more details please call Lizzie Lahr at 380-235-7058
HR Compliance, Administrative Assistance
Manage Client Engagements
Client Relations Experience
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Access
• Internet research skills
• Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.