Robert Half International Auditing Clerk in Plainview, New York
Accountemps is assisting a top firm looking for an Audit professional for a temporary opportunity with an established CPA firm in Nassau County. The Auditor will assist with audit prep, review, and ad hoc projects. CCH software experience is highly preferred. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to pursue your CPA and grow within public accounting.
Role & Responsibilities
· Prior audit experience
· Intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation
· Analyze and coordinate a variety of financial data, and report it in a useful and understandable manner
· Participate in various department-wide initiatives
· Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as requested
· CredentialsBA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred
· At least 2 years of Accounting experience
· Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
· Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
· Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus
· Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
· Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
· Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritize tasks
· CCH software
· Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
· CPA an added plus
Audit, Audit - Financial, Income Tax Accounting, CPA, Tax Returns
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $23.00 - $30.00 / Hourly
Location: Plainview, NY
Date Posted: February 26, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02990-0011680622
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance