Robert Half International Accounts Payable Clerk in Plano, Texas
A company in Plano has partnered with Accountemps and seeks a temporary-to-hire Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to become an integral part of its rapidly growing team.
· Primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP/Finance Department
· Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; provide compliance with Company policies
· Process weekly check runs
· Providing internal and external audit assistance as required
· Open, sort and distribute daily department mail
· Sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
· Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
· Perform special projects as assigned
· 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
· Advanced proficiency in MS Excel – Creating Pivot Tables, Filters, Sorting, Cut/Past Formulas, Creating new spreadsheets
· Highly organized, detail oriented, have a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
· Familiar with 3-way match procedure
· Experience with QuickBooks Pro or any large ERP system
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.