Robert Half International Business Analyst (Sales) in Plano, Texas
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is currently staffing for a Business Analyst for one of our clients. As the Business Analyst, you will be in charge of the following duties and responsibilities:
For more information contact Amanda.Leone@roberthalf.com or 214.855.5070.
• Compile and analyze data over time to forecast sales trends
• Review past sales data to determine trends in productivity
• Define pipeline stages, forecast process, and algorithms to leverage data to drive predictability
• Leverage advanced forecasting tools and methodology in place; very “spreadsheet light”
• Optimize use of sales tools, enforce best practices with regional sales leaders
• Answer reporting requests using Salesforce.com & Microsoft Office
• Aid in billings and revenue forecast process
• Liaison between Regional Sales and other functional groups including IT Helpdesk, Order Processing, and Pricing
• Provide ad hoc analyses to Sales Management
• Assist in the pursuit of data cleanliness (in Salesforce)
• Provide timely and accurate sales administrative forms, including sales user setups and commission change requests
• Create and interpret dashboard/reporting into actionable steps to drive sales performance
• Liaison with Finance Business Partners to ensure alignment
• Collaborate with the Quota & Commission team on sales colleague’s targets based on % of revenue, campaign plan, and call volume etc.
• Provide data including performance numbers, reasons for performance outcomes and adjust plan based on that data
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Apply for this role today! This is a full-time opportunity.
• 2+ years analysis experience
• Salesforce experience a plus NOT a must
• Strong Excel skills – forecasting models, SQL, etc.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Plano, TX
Date Posted: November 7, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04380-0011249317
Staffing Area: Finance