Robert Half Client Services-Commercial Loan in Plano, Texas
The Commercial Bank Middle Office is a global team of over 1,500 employees responsible for providing clients with a world-class banking experience from the moment they are onboarded as clients and through the lifetime of their relationship with the firm.
Commercial Bank Client Service is a global team of over 800 employees who deliver proactive solutions and provide support for banking and treasury products to Commercial Bank clients.
In your first six months, you will -
· Participate in a structured New Hire Training program that will provide you with the tools you’ll need to service our clients
· Engage with senior leaders to review our Vision and Strategy
· Begin to build your brand and establish valuable relationships
· Begin to learn our Products and how our clients use them
· Gain experience through shadowing skilled and knowledgeable peers
· Start servicing your own portfolio of clients
Ultimately you’ll be expected to own our client’s service experience, end-to-end. This includes:
· Developing a relationship with your clients by learning about their organization, business priorities, culture and operating model
· Proactively suggesting products and capabilities that will continually add value for the client
· Protecting the client and our firm by following policies and procedures for client requests, and escalating concerns to your manager
· Communicating with clients and partners in a proactive, professional manner that anticipates their needs and questions
· Taking ownership of issues, acting with a sense of urgency to resolve them and understand how they were caused
· Organizing and prioritizing your time effectively, balancing competing demands
· Collaborating with others, contributing to the success of the team by sharing your insights and ideas and welcoming feedback
· Deepening your knowledge of financial services by participating in ongoing training to stay current with products or services that may impact the way we or our clients do business
What you will need to be successful:
· Passion for delivering a consistent, stellar client and partner experience
· Comfort in a fast paced, dynamic, client-facing environment
· Effective time management skills, including the ability to multitask, prioritize, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to tailor your message to the audience and use clear and concise language
· Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, helping you to establish credibility and partner with colleagues
· College degree preferred, and / or 4+ years of experience in client service, hospitality, operations, technology, sales or portfolio management. Financial services experience is a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.