Robert Half International Database Analyst in Plano, Texas
The Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting Business Intelligence and Strategic Initiatives of the organization.
This position delivers analytics solutions that support key business initiatives.
The Operations Analyst will work on analytical projects that translate business goals into actionable solutions for all levels of leadership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and tasks may be assigned.
• Identify and translate business needs and requirements into customized design and implementation of intuitive information dashboards, reports, and visualizations that are optimized for performance and use best practices.
• Develop moderately complex interactive Tableau dashboards from various data sources by querying data and generating the associated output. Analyze and validate output and metrics to ensure data quality, reliability and integrity.
• Document project/work assignments to include all needed technical documentation such as source to target mappings, data sources, definitions, methodologies, contact information, output requirements or other information to ensure continuity of process; interpret data and associated deliverables (reports, dashboards, interactive reporting, charts, graphs and tables) in plain business language for executive & clinical staff; develop statistical, economic and financial analysis from data to evaluate performance and drive relevant business and clinical initiatives.
• Revise, modify, and maintain complex information dashboards, reports and visualizations using Tableau software and additional data engineering tools.
• Apply design patterns to develop BI solutions for delivery on various reporting mechanisms (ie. Laptop, tablet, smartphone).
• Manage own assignments including planning, strategizing, controlling quality, scheduling, and communicating with Analytics staff and key stakeholders.
• Ensure data integrity, collaborating closely with the BI team on data structure and interfaces for reporting.
• Perform requirements definition, development, testing, analysis and ad-hoc reporting as requested.
• Participate in team concepts and promote a team effort; perform duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Regular and reliable attendance is required for the job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Bachelor’s degree in required; degree in finance, decision sciences, business or other analytical disciplines strongly preferred.
• Two (2) plus years of data and analytics experience within a healthcare environment preferred; previous dialysis experience a strong plus.
• Expertise in data visualization tools including Tableau, Cognos / Business Objects.
• Proficient in Alteryx (or similar product).
• Strong technical skills with emphasis on analysis of large databases.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
Tableau, Alteryx, Data Visualization, Database Query
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $39.59 - $45.84 / Hourly
Location: Plano, TX
Date Posted: November 9, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 04010-0011567439
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT