Robert Half International Escrow Assistant in Plano, Texas
A Plano title company is seeking an Escrow Officer for a full-time, salaried position. The Escrow Officer duties will include the following:
· Answer phone and assist clients with scheduling, title questions, etc.
· Reply and respond to all emails sent to you directly
· Review and resolve title clearing or issues such as legal descriptions, vesting, tax liens, abstracts of judgments, bankruptcies, boundary disputes, etc. Work with our curative department
· Prepare all closing documents necessary to ensure title insurance is issued at closing.
· Conduct refinance/purchase closings equally with other escrow officers in the office.
· Prepare settlement statements/ closing disclosures for lender/, confirm figures and payees for accuracy (refinance credits, recording fees, and commissions) and make sure all parties being paid in the transaction are reflected on the HUD (commission splits)
· Manage and develop client relationships to ensure future real estate closing transactions.
· Maintain a positive and professional demeanor via all forms of communication at all times with clients and internally with colleagues and management
· Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
· 3+ years as recent Escrow Officer
· Recent experience with Ramquest software is a huge plus
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.