Robert Half International Helpdesk Technician in Plano, Texas
This service-oriented position is focused on being the initial point of contact for phone and technical support for the IT Operations technical support team. This position serves as an integral part of the larger IT Operations team by identifying issues, assisting with support requests, escalating issues to senior IT Support and Engineering staff, and continuing to build relationships with all organizations across Dental One Partners.
• Respond to technical inquiries through multiple channels such as phone, email, screen-sharing sessions and/or on location.
• Log issues and services requests, resolutions in our ServiceDesk ticketing system
• Maintain customer information in the Service Desk ticketing system
• Follow-up with customers to ensure issues are resolved
• Troubleshoot and address tier 1 support issues
• Create and maintain user credentials for Active Directory and key business applications
• Answer browser and email-related queries
• Work closely with IT Engineering and Development teams on ticket escalation
• Report any system bugs, outages, or major issues
• An outgoing, high-energy personality
• Ability to maintain positive, customer focused attitude, even in challenging situations
• Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and thrive on challenges
• Demonstrated ability to be highly self-motivated, prioritize multiple tasks in a proactive manner, meet deadlines, and display attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs, provide quality service, persuasively present ideas, and commit to customer satisfaction
• Articulate and professional presentation skills
• Aptitude for continuous learning and new skill development
• Proficient with web-based collaborative tools such as ServiceDesk, JIRA, or other ticketing systems.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs
Associate degree in business, communications, technology, or other related field or comparable work experience as a customer service representative. Technical background/experience preferred.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.