Robert Half International Project Coordinator in Plano, Texas
Job Family Description:
Act as a lead. Facilitate meetings. Assist managers. Review client requests, project requirements, necessary skill levels to allocate resources effectively. Coordinate / prioritize the center's workload. Continuous improvement of quality and processes. Monitor project status and intervene as necessary.
Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
CB CX Qualtrics project manager
• Project manager will drive the Qualtrics base survey tool launch for international surveys and the Qualtrics Ticketing implementation for functional partners
o Develop project plans and reporting
o Coordinate team meetings
o Plan build, test, and launch activities
o Establish management of user access, survey changes, and system notifications
o Develop and implement training and communication plans
If interested, send resume to Charlanae.firstname.lastname@example.org
• Conduct discovery and readiness meetings with clients, complete project documents to ensure systems and products are clearly defined and signed off by the client and product companies
• Develop project plans as agreed for each implementation incorporating the methodology used within the Implementation Project Management team. Provide guidance to the client with respect to the tasks and their role within the plan
• Maintain all project related documentation.
• Facilitate and manage client meetings to review status and report progress
• Coordinate and manage internal and external parties to deliver the solution within the required timeline for the client
• Ensure audit compliance
• Leverage key understanding of technical systems to manage the client's expectations regarding integration of commercial card platform data into their back-office systems
• Perform configuration of commercial card platforms based on agreed upon client requirements within best practice guidelines
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $29.13 - $30.66 / Hourly
Location: Plano, TX
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04730-0011592244
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative