Robert Half Receptionist in Plano, Texas
How you will make an impact
• Verifying, correcting, deleting unnecessary data, or combining data from several sources before entering into a file
• Performing searches on websites for information
• Entering information into specific fields in Salesforce Database
• Requesting further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
• Keeping records of tasks, files, and progress
• Audit reports and sheets of data
• Checking completed work for errors or duplicate information before submitting the final product
What we're looking for
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and customer database systems
• High accuracy of at least 65 words per minute
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask effectively
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.