Robert Half International Senior Accountant in Pleasant Hill, California
Seeking Senior Accountant for an expanding and innovative company in the East Bay!
* Email me directly today to apply - firstname.lastname@example.org - Mark "Sr. Accountant" in the subject line *
Senior Accountant typical responsibilities will include:
• Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, and resolving discrepancies.
• Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
• Summarize financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Produce payroll by initiating computer processing, printing checks, and verifying finished product.
• Complete audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
• Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
• Secure financial information by completing database backups.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field preferred
• Minimum 5 years’ work experience in accounting
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Intermediate to Advanced Excel
• Attention to detail, deadline-oriented, strong time management and organization
• Familiarity with other accounting software a big plus (NetSuite, Oracle, Sage)
We seek articulate and resourceful individuals with outstanding communication skills
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Pleasant Hill, CA
Date Posted: January 22, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 00470-9502788560
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance