Robert Half AR Manager in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
We are looking for an AR Manager with excellent verbal and written communication skills. As the AR Manager, you will oversee the collection of incoming payments, supervise a team of clerks, ensure timely and accurate client invoicing, and establish compliance with internal policies and procedures. The ideal AR Manager must have great analytical skills, outstanding negotiation skills, and advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge.
· Manage account receivable department
· Oversee invoicing, refunds, cash applications, and collections
· Review journal entries
· Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual reports
· Monitor internal tracking system
· Account Reconciliations
· Negotiate non-payment disputes
· Build and maintain strong customer relationships
· Assist with month end process
· Implement debt collection policies
· Coach, mentor, and train staff
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or similar
· 5+ years A/R experience w/ supervisory experience
· Larger company experience a PLUS
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong knowledge of US GAAP
Please reach out to Jared Scholl if interested in this AR Manager role - 484.214.2682 and reference JO#03710-0012273524.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.