Robert Half International Payroll/Benefits Manager in PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pennsylvania
We have a great opportunity with one of our prominent clients in search of a long term temporary Payroll/ Benefits Manager to join their team. Due to expansion they are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
The ideal Payroll Manager will be responsible for:
· Handling weekly and bi-weekly payroll
· Managing union dues
· Handling certified payroll
· Answering 401K and W2 inquiries
· Assisting with invoicing.
· Preparation and review of expense reports and bonuses
· Preparing payroll deposits
· Assist in completing all monthly, quarterly and annual payroll tax returns and forms
· Experience running payroll with ADP or similar software
· 3+ years of payroll experience
· Bachelor’s degree from accredited 4-year university preferred
Feel this position is a great fit? Give us a call at 484.254.9040!
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.