Robert Half Senior Financial Master Data Analyst in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Growing client in the Greater Philadelphia Area is looking to hire a strategically minded, Senior Financial Master Data Analyst who can assist with data management. This Senior Financial Master Data Analyst will support operations by monitoring and analyzing key master financial data including, including building financial models, and assisting with financial planning. The ideal Senior Financial Master Data Analyst should have the ability to identify areas for data quality improvements, ensure master data supports ongoing maintenance and data integrity, and aid resolving data quality inquiries.
· Review and analyze financial data
· Oversee customer contract data
· Define and implement data strategies, policies, controls, and programs
· Assist with data management
· Build financial models
· Identify areas for data quality improvements
· Perform research and analysis
· Ensure data-in, data-out accuracy
· Coordinate with IT department on system data structures
· Provide financial systems training
· Conduct data testing and data cleaning protocols
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or similar
· MBA a big plus
· 5+ years data analysis and financial controls experience
· Power BI, Dynamics 365 experience a huge plus
· Working knowledge of financial strategies
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Reach out to Jared Scholl if interested in this Senior Financial Master Data Analyst role - 484.214.2682 and reference JO#03710-0012010343.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.