Robert Half International Sr. Project Manager in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
We are seeking a success-driven Sr. Project Manager who can oversee planning and implementation of the project process from budgeting, hiring team members, sourcing vendors and schedule dates. This Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for delivering projects timely, managing any risks and project changes that may arise. The ideal Sr. Project Manager must have the ability to lead and assist in the development of projects and programs that will establish quality objectives.
· Project Analysis
· Create plans that include schedules, milestones, control, and risk factors
· Project design and development
· Secure funding for projects
· Manage team through all phases of cycle development
· Research industry trends and innovations
· Manage multiple projects
· Sustain a strong understanding of business strategies and goals
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 5+ years of project management experience
· Healthcare/Medical industry experience highly preferred
· Detail oriented, strong customer service skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Excellent planning and time management skills
Please reach out to Tom Esack if interested in this Sr. Project Manager role, 484.254.9040 and reference JO#03710-0011883315.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.