Robert Half International Treasury Operations Manager in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Manufacturing company in the Greater Philadelphia Area is looking to hire a Treasury Operations Manager to oversee the day-to-day treasury activities and ensure the financial obligations of the company are met. This Treasury Operations Manager will manage treasury functions such as cash forecasting, cash balances, investment records and debt management while keeping a close eye on the organization’s profitability. The ideal candidate for this role should have a strong understanding of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cash flow and various financial instruments.
• Daily cash management
• Interest rate risk management
• Ensure interest payments and principal payments are paid on time
• Debt facilities management
• Provide FX strategies/risk mitigation strategies
• Assist with pension management
• Coordinate with accounting and tax departments
• Forecasting of funding and hedging requirements
• Implement improvement in cash management
• Provide support with M&A treasury functions
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• MBA/CTP preferred not required
• 8-10+ years of treasury experience
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• International/Global experience required
• Leverage experience a plus
If you are looking for a rewarding Treasury Operations Manager position, please reach out to Brad Fay – 484.254.9040 and reference JO#03710-0011467411.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA
Date Posted: September 8, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03710-0011467411
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance