Robert Half International Payroll Clerk with CERTIFIED experience in Pompano Beach, Florida
Enjoy a challenging position at a well-known company as a Payroll Clerk. A dynamic company in the Construction/Contractor industry is looking to full-time a Payroll Clerk and has partnered with Accountemps to find the ideal candidate to join their team. This position will support the Payroll department with a variety of duties such as data entry, reconciliation of timecards, paycheck distribution and providing statements to various departments. In order to successfully perform as part of this dynamic, fast-growing team, a candidate will need to communicate effectively with both internal team members and outside customers. This Payroll Clerk opportunity is based in the Pompano Beach, FL area and is a short-term temporary employment role.
Key responsibilities of the payroll clerk include:
• Supply the organization with instructions/training regarding the use of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
• Data entry into spreadsheets and the payroll system
• Configure custom reports
• Comprise data into spreadsheets and the payroll system
• Build a system of administering and distributing reports
• Correspond with employees via email and phone to garner approvals on timesheets
• Conduct clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc
For immediate consideration for this payroll clerk role, apply online at www.accountemps.com, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call the office at 561-994-8944!
Additional Qualifications Include:
• Previous payroll experience
• High attention to detail
• Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
• Solid understanding of Multistate Payroll
• Practical knowledge of 10 Key
• In-house payroll experience highly desired
• Expertise in Multi-state Payroll
• General familiarity with 10 Key Accounting
• Proficiency in payroll
• Proven knowledge of Process Payroll
• Payroll systems for 100-500 employees experience preferred
• Well-founded grasp of Reconcile Payroll
• Quality experience with Maximo
• Payroll software experience suggested
• Ability to easily learn new systems
• Strong time management and organizational skills
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Date Posted: August 12, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01090-9502118897
Staffing Area: Accountemps