Robert Half International Lead Programmer in Portland, Maine
This is a great direct hire opportunity for a Lead Programmer to join a stable team at a company that truly values their employees. This company offers a solid benefits plan, competitive salary and room to grow internally.
In this role, you will get to build and mentor a team of Software Engineers of 2-3 people.
Interested in learning more? Please send us a message or give us a call to get the details!
The successful candidate will have:
• 5-10 years of programming experience as a PHP developer, fluent in object-oriented application design and development.
• Expertise with PHP, Automate, MySQL, SFTP, Amazon Web Services, Linux, PDF/PS.
• Background in digital print or direct mailing a strong plus.
• A deep set of troubleshooting, problem-solving and diagnostic skills.
• Superior communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Excellent follow through with a high sense of urgency.
Bonus Points if you have experience in:
Digital Print or Direct Mailing Industry Experience / Knowledge
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.