Robert Half Senior Auditor in PORTLAND, Maine
Description Robert Half has partnered with an established Public Accounting firm in Portland to located a Senior Auditor for a year-round full-time position.
The ideal Auditor candidate will have 3+ years of public accounting audit experience.
• Reviewing audit working papers
• Preparing financial statement disclosure footnotes
• Client Communication
• Determining billing for engagements
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Three or more years of audit experience at a CPA firm
• CPA licensure preferred, or plan to complete soon
• Proficiency with ProSystem fx and Caseware software applications
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex financial information to all levels of clients
• Health insurance (vision included)
• Long-term disability insurance
• Life insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Medical and dependent care plan (FSA)
• Voluntary dental plan
• Various incentive compensation plans
• Flexible work arrangements
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, with sufficient credits for CPA
For consideration apply online with resume.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Permanent Placement
Connect with me on Linkedin Requirements Audit
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.