Robert Half Tax Accountant - Public in PORTLAND, Maine
Description Robert Half has partnered with an established CPA firm in Portland to located a Senior Tax Accountant for a year-round full-time position.
The ideal Tax Accountant candidate will have 3+ years of public accounting tax experience.
• Reviewing C corporation, S corporation, LLC, partnership, fiduciary, exempt, and individual tax returns
• Assisting in complex tax planning for closely held businesses and individual clients
• Health insurance (vision included)
• Long-term disability insurance
• Life insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Medical and dependent care plan (FSA)
• Voluntary dental plan
• Various incentive compensation plans
• Flexible work arrangements
• Reduced summer hours
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 3 years of experience at a CPA firm
• CPA certification preferred, or CPA track (plan to complete CPA in near future)
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex tax and financial information to all levels of clients
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, with sufficient credits for CPA
For consideration apply online with resume.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Permanent Placement
Connect with me on Linkedin Requirements Income Tax Preparation, Federal Tax Return
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.