Robert Half International Tax Accountant - Public in PORTLAND, Maine
Description Robert Half has partnered with an established CPA firm in Portland to located a Senior Tax Accountant for a year-round full-time position.
The ideal Tax Accountant candidate will have 3+ years of public accounting tax experience.
• Reviewing C corporation, S corporation, LLC, partnership, fiduciary, exempt, and individual tax returns
• Assisting in complex tax planning for closely held businesses and individual clients
• Health insurance (vision included)
• Long-term disability insurance
• Life insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Medical and dependent care plan (FSA)
• Voluntary dental plan
• Various incentive compensation plans
• Flexible work arrangements
• Reduced summer hours
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 3 years of experience at a CPA firm
• CPA certification preferred, or CPA track (plan to complete CPA in near future)
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex tax and financial information to all levels of clients
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, with sufficient credits for CPA
For consideration apply online with resume.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Permanent Placement
Connect with me on Linkedin Requirements Income Tax Preparation, Federal Tax Return
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.