Robert Half International Accounting Manager in Portland, Oregon
Robert Half Management Resources is seeking an interim Accounting Manager for a secure company in N.E. Portland. The Accounting Manager will provide support to the Accounting department in the areas of general accounting. In addition, the Accounting Manager will provide financial analyses of operations. We are seeking and thorough and hands-on individual to become a vital part of the team. Please contact Chris Giroux with Management Resources at 503.525.8853. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare or approve reconciliations for allocated balance sheet accounts, and other variance analysis, as required
• Manage collections on outstanding accounts receivable and assist with the preparation of payroll
• Assist with revenue and expense individual site reports
• Provide information to assist with the generation of the monthly financial statements and other financial reports for the month-end financial package
• Oversee Accounts Payable across the group
• Lead month end and annual closing in order to provide accurate and timely financial reporting and analysis
• Maintain the ERP system including the monitoring of daily downloads
• Provides accounting guidance to other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policies
• Assist the with the preparation of payroll
• Responsible for internal audits, internal control procedures and for maintaining a close liaison with external auditors
• BS in Accounting, Finance or related field or equivalent work experience required
• CPA preferred
• Management or supervisory experience
• Advance computer skills including (but not limited to) MS Word, MS Excel, email, internet and accounting software packages
• Experience with cash management and risk assessment
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a flexible and production orientated environment
• Effective decision making and problem-solving skills
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Portland, OR
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03600-9502726070
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial