Robert Half International IT Business Analyst in PORTLAND, Oregon
If you're ready to further your career as a Business Analyst at a dynamic company, Robert Half Technology has an exciting opportunity for you to check out. Do you have a knack for understanding customer needs and then taking clear action to address them? The ideal candidate should be an ambitious, excellent communicator that possesses terrific technical and social skills. The long-term temporary-to-full-time Business Analyst will work in the Portland, Oregon area.
• Assist and/or lead identification and clarification of innovative business solutions related to divisional strategic goals, in alignment with corporate strategy.
• Utilize appropriate analysis tools and techniques to deliver cost effective solutions which meet business needs and improve efficiencies.
• Participate in developing both the Business Analysis Practice and Business Analysis Framework to support definition and delivery of business value, including the writing and updating of Business Case documents.
• Assess and document business value propositions and maintain a focus on the value proposition throughout the execution of each business improvement project.
• Foster partnerships with customers and business partners in various areas of the company to both ensure their needs as stakeholders are identified and represented and encourage improved business analysis practices.
• Establish and document business processes.
• Set up project and work breakdown structures.
• Track project budgets and expenditures, monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets.
• Awareness of usability and application performance considerations.
• Familiarity with developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications.
• Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs.
• Proficiency in SQL.
• Command of Java.
• Visual Basic (VB) experience desired.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $30.00 - $35.00 / Hourly
Location: PORTLAND, OR
Date Posted: November 8, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03600-0011250549
Staffing Area: Technology