Robert Half Data Architect in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
This is a great direct hire opportunity for a Data Architect to join a stable team at a company that truly values their employees. This company offers a solid benefits plan, competitive salary and room to grow internally.
In this role, you will get to will mentor team members, work closely with engineering teams and be responsible for regular peer design and code reviews for any data related enhancements.
What you get to do every single day
· Generate a database schema based on application related function and type of the data
· Responsible for the technical design and technology roadmap for the company's data solutions and services. Build a method for storing future database data
· Create data transformations
· Ensure internal quality control of data imported and ongoing analysis of data integrity
· Ensure security and integrity of the database including scheduled backups
· Set architecture standards and development principles
· Analysis and processing of complex data structures and procedures including machine learning and AI-based, data-driven algorithms
· Use modern data wrangling tools and techniques to inspect and transform data
What you bring to the role
· B.S degree or above in computer science or engineering
· Experience with AWS products and services
· Expert in BI, Snowflake, Big Data, Data warehouses, data platforms, and integrations
Requirements Snowflake, Data Architecture, Amazon Web Services (AWS), MDM Technologies, Tableau, Business Intelligence (BI), Big Data, Machine Learning, Master Data Management, Data Warehousing, Metadata, Operational Data Stores
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.