Robert Half Treasury Manager in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
For immediate consideration, connect with Casey Allard on LinkedIn and apply to this position!
This position has direct involvement in banking and cash operations and supporting various other Treasury activities including international trade finance and risk management. The Treasury Manager will be responsible for daily cash positioning and reconciliations. Looking for a team player that can multi-task and drive technology improvements within Finance. This position reports directly to the Treasurer.
• Daily cash management and reporting
• Cash forecasting
• Oversee banking portal and administration
• Bank documentation signature cards, KYC documentation
• Manage company programs for sales/marketing credit cards, company gas cars, Lowe's credit card program
• Assist with company insurance program, institute and maintain the program for insurance certificates
• Retail bank reconciliations
• Assist with bank audits and annual PWC audits
• Review monthly bank account analysis
• Letter of credit issuances
• Treasury projects to improve bank services and bring technology solutions into Finance
• Monitor and make recommendations on credit card fees
• Backup for ACH/Wire releases
• Other projects determined by Treasurer & CFO
Education And/or Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or MBA
• 5-7+ years' experience in Treasury/banking
• Excellent organization skills
• Experience in online retail is a plus+
• International trade experience including letters credit is a positive
• Prior Experience and demonstrated strong user skills with ERP systems such as Oracle, JD Edwards, SAP, Infor, etc. is required
• Strong in all Microsoft office programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively interact directly with senior management
• Detailed oriented, ability to multi-task, adapt to changing priorities
• High energy, hands on and process focused with willingness to dig into detail to understand root causes and solve problems
• Self-driven, intellectually curious individual with high sense of personal ownership
• Someone who defines success based on problems solved and improvements made
Requirements Corporate Treasury, Retail E-Commerce, Cash Management, Cash Forecasting, Bank Relations, Credit Cards, Audit - Financial, Account Analysis, Oracle
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.