Robert Half International Payment Poster in Poughkeepsie, New York
Accountemps is looking for a detail-oriented Payment Poster with experience working in the healthcare industry in the Poughkeepsie, NY area. If you're interested in growing your healthcare skills, contact us today.
Your responsibilities in this role:
• Posting payments based on explanation of benefits (EOBs) from insurance companies, patients, and government agencies
• Posting patient payments to the appropriate line item charge
• Posting account adjustments quickly while maintaining data integrity
If you are interested, please call (203) 797-9409 or email email@example.com!
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of 1 year payment posting or medical billing experience
• Microsoft Office experience preferred
• Previous experience working with a practice management software system preferred
• Strong knowledge of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $15.00 - $18.00 / Hourly
Location: Poughkeepsie, NY
Date Posted: October 5, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00740-9502712874
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance