Robert Half Desktop Support Analyst in Princeton, New Jersey
If you're looking for part-time work, Robert Half is looking for a Desktop Support Technician with the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users in an understandable and concise format. This Desktop Support Technician role is best suited for problem solvers who prefer to work in a challenging and positive environment. This Desktop Support Analyst role is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity based in the Princeton, New Jersey, area.
What you get to do every day
· Organize hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
· Curate records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
· Give support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
· Resolve computer problems, and give guidance on appropriate action/solutions
· Administer computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
· Interface regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
· Maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
· Mac OS experience required
· Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office
· Microsoft Windows experience
· Experience writing procedure manuals, user instructions, business correspondence, and general report writing
· Desktop support or related experience
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.