Robert Half International Quality Assurance Lead in Princeton, New Jersey
Nice To Have Skills
Other required Qualifications
• Proven experience as a hands-on QA Automation Lead or similar role
• Experience testing distributed and cloud based web applications
• BS or Microsoft degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar relevant field from the top tier university
• US Work Authorization (must be eligible to work in the U.S.)
• Design and develop test automation framework
• Understand and provide constructive feedback on requirements and system architecture from the test automation perspective
• Write technical documentation, including test strategy/test plan, test scenarios & test cases
• Execute manual and automation tests, report bugs and coordinate fix implementation with developers
For immediate consideration; please send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Princeton, NJ
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 02720-0011514890
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT