Robert Half International Tampa Business Performance Improvement - FPM Senior Consultant in PRO TAMPA, Florida
At Protiviti, you make a positive impact on our clients, the company, and your community. We hire creative, curious people who like learning and growing every day. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and innovative learning resources. At every level of our team, we build leaders who have the ability to influence and achieve. We value inclusion and encourage you to bring your whole self to work – all of your talents, passions, and priorities… all of the things that make you who you are.
Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference?
You've come to the right place!
Tampa Business Performance Improvement - FPM Senior Consultant
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to “bring your whole self to work” – all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments – as these things bring us closer to exceptional.That's Living Protiviti. We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you. Are you inspired to make a difference? Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
The Tampa office is seeking a Senior Consultant to join our growing team.
What You Can Expect:
The Senior Consultant coaches Interns, Consultants, and facilitates the successful completion of project work plan. Serving as both role model and trainer, the Senior Consultant demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency. The Senior Consultant learns to identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve efficiencies. Relationships with client personnel and professional associates strengthen as the ability to communicate, gain trust and network improves. At the direction of managers, the Senior Consultant may accept responsibility for decision-making, ranging from staffing and preparation of deliverables to application of methodologies.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
• You enjoy identifying areas of business risk, potential technical problems, and opportunities to improve the efficiency and profitability of the client’s overall business processes.
• You are passionate about evaluating, synthesizing, organizing and interpreting data and information.
• You create a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members.
• You effectively build relationships with your clients and provide them with timely top quality service.
• You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations as well as presentations.
• A solid foundation in accounting / finance processes and objectives. • An understanding of core business and finance processes such as Financial Reporting, Treasury, Financial Planning & Analysis, Strategic Sourcing & Procurement as well as specific accounting areas such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Payroll, Inventory and Revenue.
• Overall knowledge of accounting operations, financial frameworks, financial accounting systems and business intelligence tools.
• A deep understanding of internal controls related to the aforementioned business and finance processes.
• Knowledge of process improvement, business transformation and project management methodologies (such as Lean, Agile, Change Management etc.)Ability to apply critical thinking skills and innovation to client engagements across various industries.
• An understanding for process analysis and assessments as well as development of process flows and future state roadmaps.
• Ability to apply technical knowledge to create value add client deliverables.
• Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across several industries.
• Strong organizational skills, prioritization skills, time management skills and ability to undertake multiple activities at any given time.
• Experience in tools such as MS Office (particularly Project, Access, Excel and PowerPoint), Power BI, and Tableau etc.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and flexible environment.
• Mentoring and advising junior staff.
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, or Business Related Field).
• 3+ years working in Consulting, FP&A, Financial Reporting, Internal Audit, Assurance Services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio, Access, and Tableau / Power BI.
• Professional Certification such as CPA, CMA, CIA, CFE, Six Sigma/ Lean Six Sigma, Certified Scrum Professional, Certified Supply Chain Professional, PMP or similar strongly preferred.
Do You Love Exploring New Places?
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.556.7420 for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
FL PRO TAMPA
Protiviti (www.protiviti.com) is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti and our independent and locally owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting and managed solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, governance, risk and internal audit through our network of more than 85 offices in over 25 countries.
Named to the 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, Protiviti has served more than 60 percent of Fortune 1000 and 35 percent of Fortune Global 500 companies. The firm also works with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies. Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half (NYSE: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half is a member of the S&P 500 index.