Robert Half Administrative Coordinator in PUEBLO, Colorado
Description Administrative Assistant
We currently have a full-time Administrative Coordinator position available for a company in the Pueblo area. In this role, you will perform various administrative and office support duties.
How you will make an impact
• Fielding telephone calls
• Receiving and directing visitors
• Calendar Management
• Filing and faxing
• Support on diverse projects for other employees/departments as needed
What we're looking for
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Access
• Internet research skills
• Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
• At least 2 years of Administrative Assistant experience preferred Requirements Administrative Assistance, Manufacturing, Oracle, Kronos, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Multiple Vendors, Back Office Support, Maintain Office Supplies
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.