Robert Half International Medical Customer Service Representative in Puyallup, Washington
OfficeTeam has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Medical Customer Service Representative in this growing medical company in Puyallup, WA. Do you love building solid customer relationships? Then this position may be for you.
How you will make an impact
· Receiving and placing telephone calls
· Performs full service follow up in compliance with company policies and procedures
· Provides accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
What we're looking for
· Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
· Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills
· Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
· Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
Basic Medical Terminology, Medical Office, Medical Records Department, Patient Medical Records, Prior Medical Office, Insurance Authorization
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.