Robert Half International HR Generalist in RADNOR, Pennsylvania
OfficeTeam has a great opportunity available for temporary opportunity. Our premier client in the Radnor Area is in search of a HR Generalist. The primary role of the Human Resources Generalist is overall responsibility for administering all human resource functions including payroll, benefits, recruiting, training, job performance and legal compliance.
• Coordinate interviews with potential candidates
• Conducts new-full-time orientation
• Share benefit information with new-hires
• Design and conducts annual employee performance reviews
• Coordinate with management and counsel employees regarding disciplinary issues, employee development and trainings
• Maintain reports and employee onboarding documents
• Coordinate company events and parties
• Identify legal requirements, ensuring the company is compliant
• Microsoft Word
• Proficient with ADP
• 2-3 years experience
• Great organization and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to expand your experience in the HR Field. Feel this HR Generalist position is a great fit for you? Give us a call at 484.254.9050!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: RADNOR, PA
Date Posted: November 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 03710-0011620271
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative