Robert Half International Manager, Corporate Accounting in RADNOR, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is working with one of their reputable clients on their search for a productive, Manager of Corporate Accounting. This Manager of Corporate Accounting will establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles while overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department. The Manager of Corporate Accounting will also monitor and analyze accounting transaction and data to produce accurate financial reports and conclusions.
• Manager general ledger accounting functions
• Complete month-end close
• Provide data and support to the financial reporting team
• Coordinate and complete annual audits
• Tax, Treasury
• Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
• Perform fixed asset activities
• Improve systems and procedures
• Review balance sheet reconciliations
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting
• Develop staff by managing performance & setting goals
• Special projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA a PLUS
• 7+ years experience including some supervisory, preferably in a large company environment
• Advanced Microsoft Office, Excel
• Public Accounting experience a PLUS
If you are looking for a Manager of Corporate Accounting role that offers room for growth, forward your resume to Bryan Calhoun firstname.lastname@example.org - and reference JO#03710-0011676860.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: RADNOR, PA
Date Posted: January 20, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03710-0011676860
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance