Robert Half Senior Accountant in RADNOR, Pennsylvania
Robert Half is in need of a Senior Account in the Radnor area. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for producing financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to help you achieve long-term potential within the company. We are seeking an individual with strong analytical skills that excels working in a challenging and fast-paced work environment while contributing to the continued success of the firm.
· Contribute to the corporate accounting close process and own key corporate accounting areas such as cash, accruals, prepaid expenses, fixed assets, and intercompany.
· Preparation of periodic reconciliations and analysis for corporate general ledger and intercompany accounts.
· Complete analysis, monthly account reconciliations, and journal entries with limited guidance.
· Prepare or approve standard journal entries and reconciliations, as assigned by Manager.
· Maintain team training documentation and reference material.
· Escalate non-routine issues to the Corporate Accounting Manager, as appropriate.
· Partner with corporate department heads to facilitate invoice coding, budgeting and periodic reporting.
· Identify opportunities to enhance/streamline corporate accounting processes.
· Interact with internal and external auditors; complete data requests as needed for audits.
· Assist with special projects as needed.
· Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
· Four to six years of experience in an accounting role, with demonstrated understanding of accounting concepts.
· Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a plus
· Hands-on user experience with SAP / other ERP systems preferred.
· Proficiency with Excel necessary. Experience with Google sheets a plus.
· Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team, and has a clear understanding of how assigned responsibilities impact other processes and the work of other people.
· Experience in working with different departments and cross-functional teams.
· Strong work ethic and integrity that directs their work behavior and impacts their ability to provide high-quality work on a consistent basis.
· The ability to assume increasing responsibilities in a rapidly-changing environment; ability to work and navigate within a complex matrixed organization.
· Flexibility and willingness to learn and take on new functions and responsibilities over time.
· Applies procedures to ensure accuracy of output and adopts continuous improvement approach.
· Has a sufficient understanding of standard processes and procedures to enable application of existing practices and minor modifications when needed.
Feel this position is a great fit? Contact Bryan Calhoun at 484.214.2902 and reference JO#03710-0012201960.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.