Robert Half International Anaplan Administrator in Raleigh, North Carolina
Robert Half is looking for a Anaplan Administrator to join our team! This role is 100% remote, but must work east coast hours.
This Anaplan Administrator will serve as system owner and subject matter expert for Anaplan Suite of tools. In this role, you will be responsible for Anaplan administration, configuration, development, data loads, user training, system support, and enhancements of the Anaplan toolset. You'll need to have a proven ability to understand complex financial problems and provide explanations and solutions that are sound and clearly communicated. You'll also need great communication skills and a global focus, as the core set of responsibilities are global by nature.
• Develops, implements, and maintains new Anaplan applications, models, and process flows
• Provides alternatives and recommendations based on best practices and Anaplan product suite features and functionalities
• Ensures Production environment stability and performance are up to par and meet SLA agreements
• Proactively build working relationships with the Finance, Accounting, Business Finance, Sales Operations, and Sales teams business units to deliver, maintain and enhance Anaplan functionality
• Employs knowledge of Anaplan to facilitate better deployment of planning, application security and other interface tools
• Provides timely response and resolution of emergency production questions, issues, and defects
• Participates in requirements sessions and prepare detailed functional specifications, design models, and system workflows from which software applications will be developed and implemented
• Develops test scenarios, test scripts and leads teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing
• Facilitates Business end-user training and Help desk training as needed
• Leads, mentors and assists software developers/engineers with technical Anaplan issues
• Leads application development projects as assigned
• Evangelize best practice use of Anaplan.
• 3+ years of experience with Anaplan as an administrator
• 1 - 3 years experience with Salesforce.com, Oracle ERP
• Strong understanding of Anaplan integrations - development, configuration, management
• Strong understanding of Google docs, sheets, slides
• Strong facilitation and workshop skills.
• Skilled in MS Office products
• Finance and accounting background, deep functional understanding of budgeting and forecasting
• BS in Computer Science
• Curious individual with strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment.
• Organization and prioritization skills; ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
• Functional understanding of budgeting and forecasting
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical design
• Good analytic and debugging skills
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $50.66 - $64.00 / Hourly
Location: Raleigh, NC
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03220-0011591992
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT