Robert Half International DevOps Engineer in Raleigh, North Carolina
• Candidate will implement automation solutions on Azure using open source tools and technologies (e.g. Ansible, Jenkins, Chef) in any of the following technology tiers/products:
• Microsoft Windows Server
• Oracle Database
• Middleware (IBM WebSphere, JBoss)
• Demonstrated experience of migrating solutions to the Azure cloud platform
• Working knowledge of automation solution support.
• Systems Administrator in a large enterprise environment.
• Assist in Patch management tasks: maintaining current knowledge of available patches, deciding what patches are appropriate for particular systems, ensuring that patches are installed properly, testing systems after installation, and documenting all associated procedures
• Test new releases of products to ensure compatibility and minimize user impact.
• Develop, document, and automate technical processes and procedures as needed.
• Adhere to strict Information Systems security guidelines in all cases.
• Must have at least 1 Azure certification (DevOps, Administrator))
• Must have experience with one or more open-source tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.).
• 2+ years of Hands-on experience with change automation and orchestration.
• Working knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python, Bash, Ruby, etc.)
• 2+ years of Hand on experience with troubleshooting and diagnoses of hardware and software problems.
• Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining computer hardware and software in a large-scale enterprise environment.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.