Robert Half Entry Level Accountant in RALEIGH, North Carolina
. The Staff Accountant is responsible for multiple aspects of property level and organizational level financial reporting for the organization.
• Collaborates with business partners regarding properties to record and report business activities
• Supports or assists with accounting setup and continued support related to new builds, rehabilitation projects, and asset dispositions.
• Engages effectively with accounting team or other business partners exercising professionalism during business hours and company sponsored events.
• Records budgets and routine monthly charge to properties including for management fees, work orders, and insurance.
• Monitors insurance certificates for workers compensation and general liability insurance for subcontractors.
• Process month-end transactions.
• Performs assigned special projects and research.
• Supporting Senior Accountant and leasing team with key subsidy requests.
• Supports volunteer coordinator with community events.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university
Experience using accounting software QuickBooks or Avid and proficient using other software applications
Three to four years related real estate or property management experience in finance or accounting roles
Skilled property management accountant.
Demonstrated leadership skills.
Performs well under pressure while meeting deadlines
CPA desired but not required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.