Robert Half International Inventory Clerk in Raleigh, North Carolina
OfficeTeam is seeking a Traffic Coordinator / Inventory Specialist will report to the Logistics Manager in Raleigh, NC Corporate Office. The Traffic Coordinator / Inventory Specialist coordinates the customer release requirements with the part availability, either in the On-the-Water, Rail, or Third-Party Warehouse and ensures that the product is available for pick up, delivery and invoiced.
This position is located in an Office environment and requires the person to communicate with co-workers, customers, brokers, forwarders, 3PLs located inside and outside of the United States.
· Learning and understanding our customers parts and delivery patterns
· Disseminating information, creating pick-up or delivery schedules of materials in a timely manner
· Identifying, Communicating, and help in resolution of any issues that may impact those schedules
· Managing accurate inventory records for multiple locations
Attributes / Skills Required:
· Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
· Strong, capable – Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and OneNote skills
· Knowledge of ERP Systems
· Ability to work cross-functionally and work with International Counterparts.
· Understanding of time zones, general supply chain functionality
· Problem solving and Analytical Thinking Skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Must have good organizational skills
Attributes / Skills Desired:
· Person who is able to work well in an office environment
· Person who is able to build strong relationships with our customers, co-workers, and suppliers (third-party warehouses, brokers, service agents)
· Person with a sense of urgency and the ability to ask questions
· Person who understands General Business - Inventory Management, Supply Chain, Order to Cash
· College Education or equivalent work experience is desired
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.