Robert Half International Java Engineer in Raleigh, North Carolina
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. Good knowledge of Oracle and object oriented programming.
Java Developer responsibilities include:
• Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical system and delivering high-availability and performance
• Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
• 5+ Years of experience in designing and developing Java applications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Analyze client requirements and functional areas of the existing system, client interactions, coordinating with the team members on critical problems and solving, technical guidance
• BS/Microsoft degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc) and Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Experience in working with ORM frameworks like Hibernate and JPA. Possess strong working knowledge of Relational Database Management System programming using SQL DDL, DML, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
• Experience in working and configuring JBoss & Wildfly
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
• Experience with Apache Maven
• Experience working with Atlassian Jira and Bit bucket tools
• Experience with in various Software Development Life Cycle SDLC methodologies like Agile Development environments SCRUM, Test Driven development TDD and waterfall.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Raleigh, NC
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 03220-9502728158
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT