Robert Half International Marketing Content Manager in Raleigh, North Carolina
The Creative Group (TCG) is looking for a marketing content manager to work with our client on a 3 month contract as they work to find the right full-time fit. In this role, you will be responsible for working on the traditional and digital marketing campaigns for a utility company including social media messaging, direct mailers, and other types of content-focused marketing.
• Write SEO optimized content that attracts leads to our funnels including blog posts, landing pages, social media posts, video scripts, and emails.
• Create, maintain, and execute content calendar for blog, social media, and email marketing
• Manage public relations for the company including drafting press releases, coordinating events, and other requirements
• Own email marketing by working to: build email lists and campaigns, execute email lead gen tactics, grow email subscriptions, behavioral segmentation, and email templates.
• Build and maintain social strategy for social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Twitter.
• Measure and report on campaign goals and recommend optimization strategies to improve campaign performance.
4 to 6 years of experience in a marketing communications, public relations, or similar role
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field
Experience crafting copy for social media, direct mail, websites, emails, and other assets required (samples are PREFERRED)
Experience with Meltwater, Cision, and other tools a PLUS
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $25.00 - $31.00 / Hourly
Location: Raleigh, NC
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03220-9502723262
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing