Robert Half International QA Engineer in Raleigh, North Carolina
Robert Half Technology is looking for Automation Engineers for multiple full-time opportunities with one of the top healthcare clients in the RDU area! This position is a full-time role offered with a competitve base salary, benefit packages, PTO structure and 401K options!
If you are interested in this position, please reach out to Walter.Sherwood@rht.com directly!
• 3+ years related experience required
• Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced degree or relative in-field experience preferred
• Able to demonstrate proficiency in at least one object-oriented language.
• Experience with scripting languages such as: Unix (bash), Ruby, Python, etc.
• Experience with common software development tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, JIRA, etc.
• Experience with client/server product releases and deployments of SaaS applications.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Coordinate with feature release teams to understand and implement the team’s automation needs and requests.
• Work with manual QA to compose test plans that outline the intended automated tests for delivery to the assigned delivery teams for approvals.
• Follow the organization’s established policies and procedures when implementing automated tests.
• Provide comprehensive status reports to QA management.
• Leverage communication, documentation, preparation and training to educate other disciplines in regards to the established QA Automation processes.
• Support program management teams, as needed, according to the schedule of releases.
• Actively research new tools/methods that could prove beneficial in the implementation of Automated Tests.
• Understand and apply technical system knowledge to organize and create Automated Tests.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $75,000.00 - $110,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Raleigh, NC
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03220-9502722784
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT