Robert Half International QA Engineer in Raleigh, North Carolina
Robert Half Technology has an immediate need for a QA Engineer to work with one of the top companies in the Raleigh-Durham Area! As a fulltime employee, you will receive a competitive benefit package, PTO structure and 401K options!
• Design, implement, and run test plans for multiple services being tested as a single experience
• Work with software developer to create automated tests and test plans
• Test across the full web stack: Single Page Applications, REST API's, relational databases, and message buses.
• Continuously work with the team to explore new ways to test our software to ensure high quality products
• Report bugs back to the team
• Ability to run tools against code base.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Raleigh, NC
Date Posted: February 22, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03220-9502861058
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT